Why Choose Solar Energy?
- A practical, efficient resource – easy installation for near immediate production of “free” energy that reduces dependence upon standard peak demand utilities.
- A cost-effective resource – with the help of government incentives, PV systems often pay for themselves in a relatively short period of time, while producing energy for 30 plus years.
- A diverse resource – available in a variety of technologies including modules of thin film, mono and multicrystalline cells, amorphous silicon, CIGS, encapsulated in plastic and glass frames, laminates, and solar concentrators.
- An aesthetic resource – unobtrusive and easily integrated into the architectural design of a building.
- A reliable resource – producing energy anywhere the sun shines at a fixed and known cost that is not subject to the fluctuation of fuel costs and utility rate escalations.
- An ecological resource – a non-polluting energy alternative to coal and oil, with a low carbon footprint that harnesses the sun’s renewable energy.
- A sustainable resource – a proven service life in excess of 30 years, outlasting nonrenewable energy sources.